Publish with Absolute Love Publishing
At Absolute Love Publishing, we view the publishing commitment as a lifelong relationship created for the benefit of our readers, our authors, and the publisher. We choose our authors as carefully as we choose our books, ensuring both are an energetic fit with our mission, and we nurture and support our authors through every career phase to help them achieve their version of success. We differentiate ourselves from most publishing houses by marketing and promoting each of the books in our catalogue on a continual basis – not just in the few months after publication – and we do the same with our authors, regardless of number of books published or length of time since last publication. At Absolute Love Publishing, each member of our team is as invested in your career as you are. Together, we create our highest and greatest. Together, we create goodness. Together, we make a difference in the world.
Book Submission Guidelines
Do you have a positive message to share with the world? Absolute Love Publishing is accepting book manuscript submissions. We’re looking for fiction and nonfiction books that intrigue us, inspire us, and fit with our overall mission. Genres may include mysteries; historical fiction; fantasy; humor; realistic fiction; science fiction; adventure; creative nonfiction; memoir; body, mind, and spirit; spiritual; inspirational; Young Adult and Children’s books; and women’s studies.
It is essential that potential authors interested in publishing with us familiarize themselves with our already-published books. Then, follow these instructions:
1. Ensure proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in every communication with us. We will not open manuscripts where this is not followed.
2. Personalize your query. Show us you have done your research and why your book aligns with our goals.
3. Include a. your working title, b. number of words, c. genre, d. one-sentence summary, e. intended audience, f. one-paragraph summary, and g. books your manuscript compares to on the market.
4. Include your name, e-mail, phone number, and bio. Also, it’s helpful to tell us about your platform: size of email list/s, followers/fans on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, etc.
5. Fiction authors: send a 15-page excerpt from a completed manuscript. Nonfiction authors: include an outline of the entire manuscript and the first three chapters.
6. Format your document in Microsoft Word with 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins.
7. Submissions should be emailed to submissions at absolutelovepublishing.com.
After You’ve Submitted
Please be patient. It takes time to give manuscripts the attention they deserve, and we want to honor your request to review your manuscript appropriately, just as we want to honor the requests of others. If it has been six weeks and you have not heard from us, you may send us one follow-up email.
What's Our Book Wishlist?
Here are a few of our @AbsoluteLovePub #MSWL (Manuscript Wishlist) Tweets:
- Love create-their-own rules characters.
#independent #feisty #quirky #lovable #MSWL
- Would love
#body #mind #spirit #author to market alongside @MichelleHastie. Upbeat, #holistic, spiritual vibe. #MSWL
- Seeking min-e-bookTM
#authors! Shorter style digital books w/ one area of expertise/focus. #MSWL #nonfiction #ebook
- #MSWL: min-e-bookTM manuscripts! Short, positive, non-fiction, ~25k words. Great #publishing intro for new authors!
- Have a real desire to help people? And a book that does that? That’s what I’d like to see! #fiction or #nonfiction #MSWL from Caroline
- How about an uplifting romance with #metaphysical elements, like with #pastlives or #angels or #spirituality? #MSWL from Caroline
- Our @AbsoluteLovePub editor Sarah Hackley seeks fiction book submissions with a strong female protagonist. #mswl
- Our publisher Caroline A. Shearer is looking for a #metaphysical novel along the lines of Celestine Prophecy. #MSWL
- Our editor @SarahHackley is looking for a novel w/a female protagonist in line with the @AbsoluteLovePub mission statement. #MSWL
- Our editor @SarahHackley is looking for a DIY book from a naturopath to add to our inspirational author list. #MSWL Could that be you?
- Manuscript Wish List for @AbsoluteLovePub Metaphysical and Visionary Fiction #MSWL
- Spiritual, yet grounded manuscripts that convey specific, actionable tools for people to improve their lives. #MSWL
- Publisher Caroline: I’d love spiritual fiction/mystery a la @James_Redfield’s Celestine Prophecy series. #mswl
- Our editor @SarahHackley: I’d love a fiction novel with great dialogue and a theme in line with our mission.